You’re in a rush. You have just three weeks to find and buy the right home. You want Parkland Florida or Coral Springs Florida or Boca Raton Whoa!
How are you going to make that happen?
Some tips that will help: don’t stress
- Get a pre-approved mortgage. With this document you’ll know exactly what you can afford. Today realtors cannot even offer a contract with out this document.
- Make a wish list. Be clear about what you want in a home
. Two bedrooms or three? A finished basement? A large kitchen? A spacious backyard? If you know what you
want, you’ll be able to quickly zero in on the right homes.
- Be flexible. You may have a wish list, but to find a home quickly you’ll also need to be flexible.
Think about what you absolutely must have in a new home.
- Neighborhood matters. Generally, buying a less than ideal home in a great neighborhood is better than purchasing the perfect home in a bad area. So, create a list of neighborhoods you’ll consider. if its schools you need the realtor can help you as well.
- Work with a REALTOR®. A good REALTOR® like us with long and good local reputation can help you view the best opportunities on the market and quickly select the right home for you.
- call Lea Plotkin & Rubin Wites 954 802 8451